Gullickson's

Friday, April 11, 2008

fun pic's

here are a few pic's i took of the kids yesterday --- some new techniques; backlighting; and new tones too.... it's fun to play and see what looks good, or catches my eye! Enjoy them!!


these two bw's melt my heart...
saying "no...mine!"
dress compliments of Nona...is she cute or what?

he's lovin' having his picture taken lately! do you see quinn up ahead of her? they really have started playing together, it's adorable...and she'd go anywhere just be with him!

xxoo genine

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pics! kids are absolutely adorable! xoxo Andrea

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness they are so CUTE!!!
Can not wait to see them...so excited...please tell them not to grow up anymore until i get there:)
Love you all, Aunt Annie

PS Genine your pics are amazing

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genine, everytime I look at these I love them more. "Saying no,...", is precious. The tough girl picture is something. Quinn is a ham, I lvoe it!

xxoo mommie

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter