Gullickson's

Sunday, February 24, 2008

a little snow fun...


I know it's only one...but I love this shot... been playing with some new techniques!


We took the kids sledding for the first time Saturday --- Quinn loved it! Keira liked it too, but was a bit more cautious. She doesn't seem to love the winter the way Quinn did, almost as though she doesn't quite know what to do with herself out there! And as Billy says, "She's got Meditrainean blood, of coure she doesn't like the cold!"


love, hugs and kisses --- the gullickson's

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genine, I love this picture. Can you print it for me? I can update my frame. Showed Debbie at work the pictures of my beautiful grandbabies! They are special!

Lots of Love - Mommie

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter