Gullickson's

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

digitally enhanced pic's











Hi there - first of all Happy Valentine's Day! For those of you in the NE - WOW!!! WHAT A SIGHT OUT THERE HU? Lots - and lots - and lots of SNOW!!!
I have a few pic's from today that I have to upload - will post again either later or tomorrow.
These are a few pic's from the baby shoot that I've been working on with some software I purchased - and another BIG BIG thank you to Terry & Thea for "helping" me with photoshop!
Let me know what you think!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!

Your eye is fantastic and then in addition you are a great editor too.

You are on your way to being an overbooked photographer.

I can't wait to hear what she says when she sees these.

Love you
Thea

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter