Gullickson's

Saturday, January 20, 2007

2nd photo outing...

Today I went on a second photo outing! My great friend Thea and I have a passion for photography - and have recently decided we were going to go on shoots together. It was FREEZING out there - and we made a few dashes back to the car to warm up!!! I'm learning so much about my camera - and framing...loving taking some time for myself to pursue a hobby that I love!! Waiting for a "slave" for my indoor lighting equipment, and then plan on working on the portrait aspect too. (by the way it really is called a slave - it will fire my off camera flash for me). Billy has been kind enough to hang at home while I go - keep in mind I go when they're napping - so some down time is built in for him too!!
Hope you're all doing well. We're trying to kick these colds - nothing too bad, just a lot of runny noses! Quinn started seeing the chiropractor too this week. Hoping that he'll get sick a little less often, as the poor thing has probably only been healthy a few days over the last several months!!!
Love to you all - genine xoxo








1 Comments:

Blogger thea said...

The details really are amazing here. I agree that the shot would be ruined if cropped to a square.

I had so much fun with you darling.

Can't wait for our next trip.

This photo really is wonderful!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter