Gullickson's

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Just a quick hi...

























Hello everyone - just a quick check in to wish you all a healthy and happy new year. Just before New Years we caught the stomache flu...Quinn, Billy and I all came down w/ it the Sat. night before New Years Eve - puke - puke - and more puke!! Too disgusting to get into details! Thank God it's behind us!






All in all things are going well - I'm loving my time w/ the kids, and recently just informed my district that I am going to remain out on leave for the remainder of the year.






The kids are getting so big - it really is amazing how much they change from month to month!






Attached are a few pictures I took on a great "photo" outing w/my dear friend Thea. We had a great time! Let me know what you think!






xoxoxo genine



3 Comments:

Blogger thea said...

I love these pics Genine. You are so talented.

Our photo date was so fun I can't wait for another one.

I am so lucky to have you my friend

Hugs and kisses

7:16 PM  
Blogger Andrea Caccamise said...

very cool pics!! wish i was talented like that! hope all is well!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genine, these pictures are great. You can tell that you really enjoy it, it shows in your creativity.

Uncle Frank, Aunt Josie's husband, was a photographer. He use to take our pictures for First Communion and Confirmation. Grandma still has them.

It was so nice to see that Cousin Lorrie wrote to you. Hi Lorraine, if you see this!

Nonna

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter