Gullickson's

Saturday, March 24, 2007

1st night in a big boy bed...????

Today our neighbors gave us a blue race car toddler bed that their son was no longer using - Quinn was instantly intrigued!!! It's now 11:30pm and he's still in it! We had a good talk about staying in bed if he wanted to sleep in it...we'll let you know!!!

I'm really excited to say that I'm going to go full speed into photography - I've had 4 trial runs - another big thanks to those of you who let me practice! - and am feeling more and more confident...very exciting - hoping things begin to take off! I recently did my beautiful friend Thea's pictures - you can see some of them up on my revealed site...
revealedphotography.blogspot.com

If you know of anyone who's looking to have portraits done - be sure to send them along!

Wishing you all the best -
genine

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my - our little guy is growing up! Can't wait to see you guys!!
XOXOX
Drea

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter