Gullickson's

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hi there!

Hello everyone! Sorry we've been so absent ---- the last 2 mo's have been filled with colds, fevers, bronchittis, croup, ear infections....agghh you name it we've had it! Don't think I can say stongly enough, how much we're looking forward to Spring!!!!!!!

At this point...LOL we're doing pretty well. Keira is still fighting a virus that produces some pretty high fevers --- but I think we've turned the corner.

I wanted to share with you a product I recently was introduced to! Arbone...think that's how it's spelled!!! Anyways, similar to how Mary Kay is sold. I have struggled for YEARS!!!! to get my dry skin on my face under control --- tried so many different lines - from expensive to affordable --- some with a bit of success - but nothing that ever really took care of it. My mom struggles with the same, and we'd share findings back and forth. I always seemed to resort back to a scrub as I'd get so frustrated --- and of course that only helps for that day! SOOO ---- photography happened to bring my intouch with a few women who sell Arbonne --- and recently we had to get together for a photog. need, and we got to chatting about the Arbonne line. Now it is not inexpensive, but I loved the idea of it being totally Natural, dye/chemical/oil free. And honestly, I'm willing to try just about anything, as long as I can get my money back if it doesn't work. I AM ESTATIC TO SAY THAT IN 2-3 DAYS MY SKIN LOOKS BETTER THAN IT HAS IN YEARS!!!!!!!!!! I keep looking in the mirror, I mean really looking - like 1 inch from the mirror looking LOL because I am amazed that my driness is gone! I keep expecting it to resurface, as it always has ---- expecting the line to just stop working as all the others have. I'm on almost a week of using it, no scrubbing, no abrasive dead skin removal...and I have glowing hydrated skin!!!! So, if you can't tell already....I'm thrilled - and just want to share it with everyone i know! Drop me a line, and I can fill you in more!

I'll also try to jump back here later, and post a few pics of the kids!

lots of love - genine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter